Chatterton Farms offers spacious garden apartments with 1,260-1,630 square feet of living space. Located in Mays Chapel Village just off Padonia Road, in Timonium.
Our quiet country location offers the accessibility of in-town living without the congestion of the city.
Rent starting from $1,610 per month
Chatterton Farms is only 10 minutes away from the Hunt Valley Towne Center and just 20-25 minutes from downtown Baltimore.
Residents are within a mile of conveniences at the nearby Roundwood Center, including the upscale Graul’s Market, Rite Aid Pharmacy, The Salon at Mays Chapel, Kooper’s Tavern North, SunTrust Bank, dry cleaners, as well as the popular Mays Chapel Swim Club. Memberships are available to The Mays Chapel Swim Club, located within a mile of Chatterton Farms Apartments.
- Kooper’s North
- Graul’s Café
- Ding How
- Ryleigh’s Oyster
- Mothers North Grill
- Brick Bodies Padonia
- ACAC Gym
- Mays Chapel Swim Club
- SunTrust Bank
- M&T Bank
- Lifebridge Health
- Roundwood Orthodontics
- Roundwood Dental
- Advanced Center for Plastic Surgery
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Green Spring Station
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Graul’s Market Mays Chapel
- ShopRite of Timonium, MD
Chatterton Farms complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended and all applicable Federal, State and local laws prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, or familial status. The following information will be required and verified for every resident: Credit History, Income Verification, Rental History, and Criminal Background Check
For your convenience, an application is available online for you to complete. To download the application, click on the button below to Download Lease Application.
Application for Lease. In order to help us process your application as quickly as possible, we request that the information listed below be submitted with your application.
Proof of income – Two Original Pay Stubs (dated within the last 30 days) Original W-2’s, Benefits Statements, Court Ordered Child Support Documentation, US Bank account or Investment Account Statements.
• Driver’s License or State Issued Photo Identification
• Verification of Social Security Number and/or Proof of Immigration Status.
Application Fee: Per Person………………………….$45
Each person 18 or older must complete an application. All information provided on the “Application for Lease” must be verified and true. Submission of Application to Lease does not guarantee an apartment home or approval. Return application to the leasing center with 2 pay stubs, Driver’s License or picture ID and application fee.
Each model offers 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, formal entry foyers, living/dining rooms, fully-equipped kitchens, laundry rooms with individual washers and dryers, wood burning fireplaces and a variety of other standard features.
2 Bedroom w/ Den
Features & Amenities
Our remodeled kitchens include all new maple cabinets, new countertops, new appliances, new faucets and more! Renovated bathrooms feature new vanities, sinks, mirrors, and lights.
Apartment Features & Amenities
- Laundry room with individual washer and dryer in every apartment home
- Parquet wood flooring throughout
- Newly renovated eat-in kitchens with breakfast bar featuring maple cabinets and Whirlpool appliances
- Whirlpool appliances include refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, in-sink garbage disposal, electric range and built-in microwave
- Renovated bathrooms including maple vanities with marble tops, updated lights and mirrors
- All masonry construction
- Wood burning fireplace
- Intercom main entry system
- Living room with sliding glass doors that open onto private balcony/patio
- Individual storage locker on balcony/patio
- Wired for cable TV
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning system
- Armstrong vinyl kitchen and foyer floors
- Mini-blinds and verticals in every window
- Double-glazed aluminum windows
- Moen single-lever faucets
- Plenty of free parking
- SMOKE FREE COMMUNITY
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
Photos & Videos
Plan a Visit
“I have lived here for 12 years. I continue to live in Chatterton Farms because of the huge apartment, very thick walls (never hear neighbors), ample parking, quick maintenance request turnaround, and fantastic staff.” – D.B.
“Chatterton Farms Apartments is a great place to live. The management team is extremely professional and always happy to help. They keep the complex always clean and take care of any maintenance problem immediately. Neighbors were kind, respectful, and friendly. It was such a pleasure to be part of that community, and I strongly recommend Chatterton Farms Apartments to you.”
“We would like to thank you for providing us a lovely atmosphere throughout our stay at Chatterton Farms. It was a pleasure and privilege to be residents at Chatterton.” –H.G.